♡ Brown butter Chocolate Chip Cookie ♡
350 F / Bake for 12-15 Mins
– For 12 Cookies –
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
1/2 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 tsp salt
6-8 oz dark chocolate chips, or your preference
1. Cook butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring often until it foams, then browns, 5–8 minutes. Scrape into a large bowl and let cool slightly.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the sugars, salt, and butter until a paste form with no lumps.
3. Whisk in the egg and vanilla.
4. Mix in flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture with a spatula.
5. Fold in the chocolate chunks.
6. Chill the cookie dough for at least 4 hours before baking.
7. Bake for 12-15 mins at 350 F – if the edges are browned, it’s time to take the out of the oven.
♡ Thank you for watching!
♡ Subscribe for more Simple, Beautiful, and Delicious Homebaking recipes
#homebaking #dessert #baking #bakingwithme #quarantinebaking #relaxing #soothing #cookierecipe #cookie #healthybaking #easybaking #easycookierecipe
How-to and Style
Creative Commons Attribution licence (reuse allowed)
Original of the video here