Buttery Bread Rolls || Soft and Fluffy Homemade Bread Recipe – RKC
These buttery rolls rolls are soft and fluffy, stays fresh for many days. Bake up a fresh batch before the holidays! Enjoy the Holidays!
* 1 cup milk
* 1 egg + 1 tbsp milk for egg wash
* 2 Tbsp sugar
* 21/4 tsp dry yeast
* 31/4 cups all purpose flour
* 1 tsp salt
* 4 tbsp softened butter+ extra for rubbing on top
* Sesame seeds
1. In a bowl, add dry yeast, sugar, milk, warm milk, 1 egg, salt and flour. Mix all the ingredients together. Add softened butter and mix it well. Let it mix for 5 minutes.
2. Grease the bowl with oil, Cover and let it rest for 2-3 hours or until it doubled in size.
3. After it rises, open the wrap, punch the air out few times. Sprinkle little flour and roll it. Roll it into rectangular shape. Spread some butter on top with a knife. Slit the dough with a pizza cutter. Start rolling from one end and wrap it together both ends.
4. Cover and let it sit for 45 minutes.
5. Beat an egg with 1 tbsp milk and brush the egg wash on the dough.
6. Preheat the oven 350 degrees F. Bake it for 18-20 minutes.
7. Once it’s ready remove from the oven and let it cool for sometime. Enjoy!
Original of the video here