Do NOT miss out on our OTHER videos!!
CLICK THE LINK DOWN BELOW!!
my quarantine bday
Let’s be friends!
check out our new WEBSITE!
I do NOT own any of the music in this video
Static by Jeff Kaale
Mangoe by Jeff Kaale
Best recipe for chocolate pancakes. Perfect for Sunday breakfast or as a dessert. If you are a real chocolate lover, you can top the pancakes with chocolate ganache.
1¼ cups (160g) flour
1/3 cup (40g) cocoa powder, unsweetened
1½ teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup (50g) sugar
1 cup (240 ml) milk
2 tablespoons (30g) melted butter
1 egg, large
1/3 cup (60g) chocolate chips
For the chocolate ganache:
1/2 cup (120 ml) heavy cream
90g (3.17 oz) milk/dark chocolate
1. In a large bowl whisk egg and sugar, whisk until light and fluffy. Add milk, melted butter and whisk until combined.
2. In other bowl whisk flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. Gradually add dry ingredients into wet ingredients and whisk until smooth, if to thick add 1-2 tablespoons milk, if to thin add 1-2 tablespoons flour. Stir in chocolate chips.
4. Heat a griddle or skillet over medium-high heat. Melt 1 tablespoon butter. Pour 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake. cook until bubbles start to form on the surface of the pancake, about 2 to 3 minutes. Flip, and cook an additional minute on the opposite side.
5. For the ganache: in a small saucepan bring heavy cream to a simmer. Remove from heat and add chopped chocolate. Let sit 1 minute and stir until smooth.
6. Pour the ganache on top of the pancakes.
Original of the video here