2 tbsp granulated sugar
200 ml milk
1 +1/4 cups all purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp vanilla powder
How to cook:
1 cup = 240 ml
1. Whisk together 2 eggs and 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
2. Add 200 ml of milk, 1 + 1/4 cup of all purpose, 2 tablespoon of baking powder. Beat until you have a smooth butter
3. Heat a lightly oiled non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
4. Gently pout about 1 tbsp of butter unto the hot pan.
5. Wait until the bubbles form on the surface and once they start popping, flip the pancake over and cook until both sides are golden
6. Repeat until all batter is used up
7.Once both sides are golden, transfer to a serving plate.
Hope you enjoy!
Thank u for watching!
Business Please Contact Me:
If you LOVE this Video, please dont forget to give Like, Subscribe and Hit the Notification Bell so that you are always updated on my new Video.
Please feel free to share your comments😘😘
Original of the video here