2 and ¹/4 cups All purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 and ¹/2 tsp corncstarch
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup melted butter
1/2 brown sugar
1/4 granulated sugar
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Combine flour, cornstarch, salt, baking soda in a large bowl. Set aside.
2. In the other mixing bowl, whisk granulated sugar, brown sugar, melted butter together until no sugar lumps. Whisk in the eggs and vanilla extract. Pour the dry ingredients into wet mixture and mix together.
3. The dough will be soft yet thick. Fold in the chocolate chips. Cover thw dough and chill in refrigerator for 2 hours or up to 2-3 days. I recommend chilling cookie dough overnight for less spreading.
4. Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C) line baking sheets with parchment paper.
5. Take the dough out and allow to soften at room temperature.
6. Roll the dough into ball about 2
tablespoon. Roll cookie dough to be taller. Or you can press it with your palm if you prefer wider.
7. Bake cookies for 10- 12 minutes. The cookies will look soft and underbaked. Allow to cool cookies before transferring to a cooling rack.
#AngelChannel #LutongbahayniAngel #PagkaingPinoy #foodlovers
Original of the video here