So after the popularity of our 3 ingredient Chocolate fudge we were asked could we do another quick easy recipe……
Behold the 3 ingredient Cookies n Cream fudge, this is so simple and fun to make and is really tasty as a yummy treat.
Just follow the easy recipe below with the 3 simple ingredients and the video will show you all you need to know.
300 Grams white chocolate
1 Can of sweetened condensed milk
12 chopped sandwich cookies
1. In a saucepan over a low heat, combine chocolate with sweetened condensed milk and allow to melt.
2. Once chocolate is fully melted continue to cook till mixture thicken slightly then take off the heat.
3. Add in crushed cookies and stir until combined.
4. Pour mixture into a parchment paper-lined 8×8 baking tin.
5. Chill for 2 hours or until the fudge is firm.
6. Cut into bite-sized pieces.
Don’t forget to comment below or post us your pictures of the finished dish once you have tried it over on our social media using hashtag #breakingbarni
We use our Thermapen to check all the temps of our food and cooking “doneness” if you feel this is something you would use and it will help you on your cooking journey, simply click the link below to purchase one now.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwubOLBCeUUhaL7t-krAB_w/
Original of the video here