These banana bread toast are the perfect breakfast and snacks! they are quick and easy to make, only basics ingredients required and anyone can make them.
These bananas french toast roll-ups are crispy on the outside and filled with delicious banana filling on the outside.
Banana Bread Toast
3 Medium bananas or 2 large
2-3 Tsp of butter
1 Tbsp sugar ( brown/ white)
2 Tbsp of Milk
6 Bread Slices
1/4 tsp cinnamon, optional
1.Trim the edges of slices bread, then flatten each bread
with a rolling pin. Set Aside
2. Slice the bananas melt one tbsp of sugar and cook for about 3-4 minutes until softened.
3. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk and cinnamon.
4. Spread about 1-2 tbsp of banana mixtures over each slice of bread. brush with egg mixture. roll and seal.
5. Dip each roll in egg mixture.
6. In a pan over medium heat, melt 1-2 tbsp of butter. Fry each roll until sides are golden.
7. Drain on a paper towel. dust with powdered sugar and serve warm.
8. Prepare sugar Cinnamon mixture by mixing 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 tsp cinnamon. then coat each banana roll in sugar mixture.
For Bussiness and collaboration please email me at email@example.com
Facebook Account Marie Grace Gonzales
Facebook Fan Page Account Gracie Gonzales
Instagram Account Gracielle Gonzales
You Tube Channel Mary Grace Gonzales
Tiktok Account Mary Grace Gonzalees
We Sing Account Marie Grace Gonzales
Original of the video here