It is that time of year again and I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!! Thank you for watching and I hope you enjoyed this video! Please subscribe to my channel to get more recipes for the holiday season! See you next time!!
how to make belgian waffles:
2 ¼ cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp sugar
½ tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
2 eggs, separated
½ cup oil
2 cups milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and cinnamon until combined.
2. In a medium bowl, beat the egg whites until it forms stiff peaks.
3. In another bowl, mix together the egg yolks, oil, milk, and vanilla until it is combined.
4. Transfer the egg yolk mixture into the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
5. Then, fold in the egg whites with a spatula until it is combined.
6. Scoop some of the batter into a heated waffle iron, making sure that the batter does not reach the edges.
7. Let the waffle cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the waffle is golden brown and crispy. I was able to make 9 waffles but it might change depending on your waffle maker.
8. Finally, ENJOY!!! Top them with maple syrup, chocolate syrup, or fruits and enjoy this delicious waffle recipe while it is warm!!
Original of the video here