How to make delicious Belgian Waffles using Dash Mini Waffle Maker. Quick and easy recipe.
You will need:
1x Dash Mini Maker or just normal Waffle maker
2 1/4 Cups All-Purpose Flour
1 Tbsp Baking Powder
3 Tbsp Sugar
1/2 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Cinnamon
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
2 Large Eggs
60 ml of Vegetable Oil
500 ml Milk
(Tip. The mix can work very well for American style pancakes)
1. Preheat the waffle maker.
2. In a bowl mix the dry ingredients first.
3. In a separate bowl mix the eggs, the milk and the oil.
4. Mix the dry and the wet ingredients together.
5. Leave the mix to rest for 15-20 min.
6. Pour the batter onto the waffle maker. It will take about 5 min to be ready.
I like the waffles with Dates Syrup a.k.a Vegan Caramel.
Here you can see how to make one by yourself.
Vegan Caramel Recipe – https://youtu.be/Pdv5dSulXog
If you like this video please subscribe to my channel and share the video using the link below:
Follow me on social media:
Original of the video here