CHICKEN POT PIE
Chicken pot pie
Baked chicken pot pie
Chicken pot pie with puff crust
Bake white sauce chicken with crust
1. Chicken= 1 lbs(small cubes)
2. Sweet corn= 1/2 cup
3. Green peas= 1/4 cup
4. Boil potatoes = 1cup
5. Black pepper= 1 1/2 tsp(crush)
6. Chilli flakes= 1 tsp
7. Oil /butter = 2 tbsp
8. Chopped onion= 1 medium
9. Ginger garlic (crush ) = 1 tbsp
10. Chicken powder= 1 tbsp(optional)
11. Salt = To taste
12. Corn flour/ flour= 2-3 tbsp
13. Thyme = 1/4 tsp
14. Puff pastry = as per requirement (store bought)
15. Milk = 1 1/2 cup
16. Fresh cream= 1/4 cup
1. Heat oil , add onion and sauté for couple of minutes then add ginger garlic ,chicken sauté for few minutes .
2. Add corn, green peas and sauté on high heat for a minutes.
3. Add black pepper,chicken powder and salt and mix well.
4. Add chilli flakes and stir.
5. Add thyme and stir on high heat
6. Add flour and mix and cook the flour very well
7. Now add room temperature milk and mix well
8. Slow the heat cook for 15-20 minutes.
9. When the chicken filling is ready add cooked potatoes and mix well .
10. Add fresh cream and mix well.
11.after that give a standing time so it come on to room temperature .
🌸Preparation of baking:-
1.Fill the Ramekins with chicken filling(3/4)
2. Cover with puff pastry . Make small cuts.
3. Apply egg wash
4. Bake it at 400(pre heated) for 20 -25 minutes.
Serve hot :
Note :- you can add broccoli and mushrooms too if you like.
If you guys like my recipe kindly like ,share and comment . Please hit the 🔔 button to get the notification first.
Take care . Enjoy your weekend
Original of the video here