Here is how to make fluffy pancakes that are super thick, soft, and ultimately delicious and rewarding! These pancakes are a combination of American pancakes and Japanese souffle pancakes. You will love these succulent melt in your mouth pancakes with powdered sugar, a drizzle of honey or maple syrup, and a pat of butter.
➡️ Check out this massive list of my other nutritious and delicious pancake recipes: https://foodhow.com/protein-pancake-recipes/
➡️ No Eggs, No Problem – Here Are 17 Best Egg Substitutes For Making Pancakes: https://foodhow.com/egg-substitutes-for-pancakes/
➡️ Check out how I made soft and crusty bread with only two ingredients!!! -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSn_S8sFL7s
Here is the recipe: How to make fluffy pancakes?
Ingredients: (For one person)
One egg yolk 18g
1 tbsp sugar 12g
3 tbsp flour 30g
2 tbsp milk 30g
Two large egg whites 60g
1/4 tsp baking powder 1g
1/8 tsp cream of tartar 0.4g
1.5 tbsp sugar 18g
How to make:
1. Whisk the egg yolk with one tablespoon of sugar and add the milk, flour and baking powder and whisk well till all is incorporated.
2. Whip the egg whites with the cream of tartar until really frothy, and then add in the sugar until the whites are whipped and can hold a peak.
3. Mix whipped egg whites and the yolks until completely incorporated. Be careful not to deflate.
4. Heat up non-stick frying that has a lid. Use pan over low heat. Brush or spray with oil and use a paper towel to rub it around. Scoop the pancake batter onto the pan, use the cooking ring for extra support, cover the pan with a lid, and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
5. Once the pancakes are golden brown and cooked through, then gently remove and serve these tick and fluffy pancakes on a plate with powdered sugar, some butter, honey, or maple syrup. You can use any topping that you like. Enjoy immediately!
If you have any questions or comments about making these super fluffy pancakes, then please let me know in the comment below.
Original of the video here