Ingredients: All Purpose Flour, Egg, Baking Soda, Instant Yeast, Brown Sugar, Salt, Corn, Coconut Milk & Water.
1. Prepare batter by mixing : 1 and 1/4 cup flour, one tablespoon sugar, 1/2 teaspoon yeast, 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, one egg and a cup of water.
2. Set aside with lid or damp cloth. Rest for 30 mins.
3. Prepare filling: Mix a cup of diluted coconut milk (1/3 thick coconut milk with 2/3 water) with kernels from half a ear of corn. Season with pinch of salt and 1 teaspoon sugar or to taste.
4. Simmer on low heat till thickens then se aside to cool totally.
5. When batter is ready, mix a little and start cooking pancake by pouring 1-2 scoops at a time.
6. Cover with lid and let cook till tiny holes formed on top.
7. Add cream corn on it and cook with the lid on for about 20 seconds or till batter are cooked.
8. Fold over the pancake and serve on a dish.
Original of the video here