Here is the procedure for the “No Bake Goya Chocolate Chip Cookie”
1. In a bowl combine all dry ingredients such as all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder, sugar and salt. Mix well.
2. In a pan melt the butter and add egg. Mix with dry ingredients.
3. Stir until well combined or until it forms a dough. Add chopped chocolate bars and mix until the chocolate are well incorporated into cookie dough.
4. Scoop a precise cookie dough and roll into a small ball. Place over a plate lined with wax or parchment paper or you can also use aluminum foil.
5. Press cookie dough using your fingers to flatten it. Add the peanut on the top or use a cashew nuts.
6. Heat pan over medium heat then lower the heat. Cover the pan with lid.
7. Cook cookies over low heat for 5-7 minutes.
8. When it’s already 5-7 minutes and you see the sides and top of the cookies turning a bit brown it’s already cook.
9. If you want to eat it soft don’t place it into refrigerator or you may depending on your preference.
If you watched my video please don’t forget to subscribe and hit the bell to get notified to my next video!
Original of the video here