#endlesscookieflavors #onedoughwithendlesscookieflavors #bakingwithfamily
For Business Inquiries and Collaboartion, please email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Endless Cookie Flavors:
1 cup (8oz/225g) butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
2½ cups (12 1/2oz/355g) all-purpose flour
¾ cup (6oz/170g) white sugar
1¼ cup (7 1/2 oz/213g) dark brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1) Add melted butter, brown and white sugars, eggs and vanilla. Whisk together until combined.
2) In a separate bowl, add dry ingredients, flour, baking soda and salt. Mix them together.
3) Add dry ingredients into mixed batter and stir thoroughly until well combined. Chill dough for at least 2 hours to avoid cookies from spreading while baking before mixing your desired flavors.
4) Scoop cookie dough and start mixing your desired creations. Press your desired toppings/creations into your base cookie dough to make sure they are evenly distributed.
5) Don’t forget to preheat oven to 375 degrees.
6) Make sure to place cookies on baking sheet 4 to 5 inches apart from each other and do not flatten the dough.
7) Bake between 10 to 12 minutes, do not over bake.
8) Let it cool for 5 minutes.
Enjoy your endless cookie flavors!
Original of the video here