PANNER EGG ROLL
1. Bread slices
2. Eggs – 6
3. Chopped Onions
5. Chopped Green chili
7. Chili powder
11. Turmeric Powder
1. Turn on stove and pour 2 tsp oil into the pan. After the oil heats add chopped onions and green chilies. Add 1 tsp of salt ,1/2 tsp turmeric powder, chili powder and saute them.
2. Break the eggs into the pan, and mix it well. Once the eggs are cooked add coriander to the pan and mix it well. Add grated panner to the mixture. Once it’s done, transfer the filling into a bowl.
3. Take 1 cup of milk and add 1 tsp of sugar into it. Dip the bread slices into milk and roll them with filling inside.
4. Repeat this procedure with rest of the rolls.
5. Take a pan with oil for deep fry. Add salt to the oil to keep the bread absorbing oil. Toss the rolls into the oil and fry until golden brown.
6. Repeat this for the rest of the rolls.
7. Serve with tomato sauce.
Original of the video here