Hi!!! Today we’re making classic Banana Bread. I found this easy recipe off Pinterest by Anna Olson and I LOVE it! The loaf always comes out perfect with a little crunch on the outside, but it’s so soft in the inside – the perfect combination!
» Question of the day: Do you like to add any special ingredients to your banana bread like chocolate chips or walnuts??
Please give this video a thumbs up if you like it and want to see more videos like this 😊
And don’t forget to leave me your requests for future videos! 😘
– – – – O U T F I T – – – –
– – – – R E C I P E – – – –
♥ Link to recipe: https://youtu.be/FysjqRdpPzA
» 6 TBS unsalted butter at room temperature, melted
» 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe banana (3 to 4 bananas)
» 1 egg at room temperature
» 1 tsp vanilla extract
» 1/2 granulated sugar
» 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
» 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
» 1 tsp baking soda
» 1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat the oven to 325 F (160 C) and grease a 9-x-5-inch (2L) loaf pan.
2. I like to first whisk the wet ingredients together: banana, melted butter, egg and vanilla.
3. Mix together the dry ingredients in a separate bowl: granulated and brown sugar, flour, baking soda and salt.
4. Add the banana mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until well-blended.
5. Bake for about 65-75 minutes depending on your oven. Check doneness with a toothpick and make sure it comes out clean.
6. Let loaf cool for 20 minutes in the pan, then turn it out to cool completely on a cooling rack.
– – – – M O R E V I D E O S – – – –
♥ Check out my Affordable Amazon Fashion Haul!!
♥ Check out the Top 10 Drugstore Beauty Products Every Girl Needs!!!
♥ Check out my Seattle Travel Vlog!!
– – – – A B O U T M E – – – –
Hey girl heyyy!! I’m Christina. Fun Fact: I’m obsessed with finding the BEST deals and sharing them with others!! Beauty, fashion, and lifestyle content is my favorite to watch and is the bulk of the content on my channel. So, if that sounds good to you (along with some food and travel content sprinkled in), then be sure to subscribe and hit the notification bell so you don’t miss a video. I upload weekly! 🤗
– – – – C O N T A C T – – – –
– – – – L I N K S – – – –
♥ MY BLOG:
♥ INSTAGRAM: @TheSavvyMaven
♥ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/thesavvymaven/
♥ PINTEREST: https://www.pinterest.com/thesavvymaven/
– – – – M U S I C – – – –
Title: Locally Sourced
Artist: Jason Farnham
YouTube Audio Library http://goo.gl/YmnOAx
*All coupon code links are affiliate and rstyle links are affiliate. By purchasing an item from the affiliate link I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). You are not charged more or less by clicking or purchasing from a rstyle link. Happy “Savvy” Shopping!
Original of the video here