This is really one of the best apple pies you ever will try! Really easy yo bake and the pie crust is crispy with a flavor of toffiee!
Here is the recipe on my blog where you also fins the link to the Swedish recipe. https://fredriksfika.allas.se/swedish-apple-pie/
Crispy Apple Pie, 6 servings
2 teaspoons cinnamon
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
Crispy pie crust:
150 g butter
135g caster sugar
70g golden syrup
50g heavy cream
105g rolled oats
90g all purposer flour
0.5 teaspoon baking powder
0.5 teaspoon salt
1. Set the oven to 175 degrees Celsius or 350 Fahrenheit
2. Peel, core and slice the apples, mix with sugar and cinnamon and place in a pie plate – about 25 cm in diameter or 10 inch.
3. Melt the butter in a frying pan or saucepan together with powdered sugar, syrup and cream.
4. Mix down oatmeal and flour mixed with baking powder and salt and stir to a smooth batter. Remove from heat.
5. Spread the batter over the apples in the pie plate.
6. Bake in the lower part of the oven for about 35-40 minutes, until the pie is golden brown. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
7. Serve with vanilla ice cream.
Häng med på mina andra kanaler så missar du inget gott!
Original of the video here