Once you bake this pie, it’s once you won’t forget. This is the creamiest pie I’ve ever had and its so easy to make. Enjoy this delicious dessert!
– 1 can of pumpkin puree (15 oz)
– 1 large egg
– 3 egg yolks
– 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (14-15 oz)
– 1/4 teaspoon of Pumpkin Pie Spice
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt
– 9 inch unbaked pie crust
Optional: Whipped Cream
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2) In a large bowl, mix your pumpkin puree, egg, and egg yolks.
3) Add in sweetened condensed milk and combine. Then mix in your pumpkin pie spice and salt, make sure to mix very well.
4) Pour mix into an unbaked pie crust, tap twist slightly to get rid of air bubbles.
5) Place pie in the middle of the oven and bake for 15 minutes at 425 degrees then decrease temperature to 350 degrees and bake for 30 more minutes.
6) Let cool to room temperature. You can enjoy at room temperature or place in fridge and enjoy it chilled.
Enjoy- don’t forget your whipped cream and dash of cinnamon for garnish!
Original of the video here