Hope you enjoyed this video! and that it made you smile!
If you liked this video please feel free to like, and subscribe!
**I would like to reiterate that this video was filmed a few wks ago before the self quarantine was enforced.**
Want to see what else I’m up to?
2 c- Graham cracker crumbs
1/2 c- Butter (melted but cooled)
2 tbsp- Sugar
1 box- Instant chocolate pudding mix
2 c- Milk
1c – Heavy cream
1/2 c- Powdered sugar
1 tsp- Vanilla extract
– Mix all crust ingredients together
– Pour into pie pan
– flatten bottom, and sides
– Place in freezer till ready to use
– Make chocolate pudding (follow directions on the back of the box)
– Pour pudding into crust filled pie pan
– place back into freezer while you make the whip cream
– Make whipped cream
– mix together heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla, mix till nice thick and soft peaks form.
– Top chilled pie with the whipped cream, and pop back into freezer till ready to serve
Disclaimer: This video was not sponsored, everything mentioned in this video I bought with my own money. Also, the music used in this video is from the editing program iMovie. I do not own, or claim to own the music.
Original of the video here