Subscribe to our channel: https://bit.ly/354JmrZ
Get yours at https://www.powerxlproducts.com
This simple homemade apple pie tastes just like grandmas! The PowerXL Air Fryer Oven makes the crust super crispy and prevents the filling from getting soggy. This delicious recipe is perfect for any holiday or occasion and takes less than 10 minutes to prep. The key is the egg wash on top, making it a perfect golden brown. Customize the pie crust and filling for your absolute favorite homemade apple pie!
Get more air fryer recipes & buy direct: www.powerxlproducts.com
Join us on social:
Facebook Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/powerxlcommunity
Apple Pie Recipe
2 sheets store-bought pie dough
1 cup apple pie filling
1 egg, beaten, for egg wash
raw sugar, for garnish
1. Unroll the pie dough. Cut four rectangles out of each sheet.
2. Place ¼ cup apple filling onto the center of four rectangles.
3. Top with a second dough rectangle.
4. Use a fork to seal the edges.
5. Trim any uneven edges.
6. Transfer the pies onto the Crisper Trays.
7. Brush the pies with the egg wash.
8. Use a paring knife to cut four slots onto the top of each pie.
9. Sprinkle raw sugar onto the pies.
10.Place the Trays in the air fryer. Press the Power Button, decrease the cooking temperature to 360° F/182° C, and increase the cooking time to 16 mins. To begin the cooking cycle. Remove the pies. They become golden brown.
Original of the video here