Subscribe to our channel: https://bit.ly/354JmrZ
Get yours at https://www.powerxlproducts.com
This simple homemade cherry pie tastes amazing! The PowerXL Air Fryer Oven makes the crust super crispy and prevents the filling from getting soggy. This delicious recipe is perfect for any holiday or occasion and is so easy to prep. The key is the egg wash on top, making it a perfect golden brown. Customize the pie crust and filling for your absolute favorite homemade cherry pie!
Get more air fryer recipes & buy direct: www.powerxlproducts.com
Join us on social:
Facebook Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/powerxlcommunity
Cherry Pie Recipe
2 store-bought pie crusts
2 (15 oz.) cans cherry pie filling
1 egg, beaten for egg wash
raw sugar, for garnish
1. Place a layer of the pie dough into a lightly greased 8-in. pie pan.
2. Trim the dough, leaving 1 in. over the side of the pan.
3. Fold the excess dough inward to create a thick crust.
4. Create a scalloped edge using your thumbs and index finger.
5. Refrigerate the dough for 15 mins.
6. Fill the shell with the cherry filling. You may have some leftover.
7. Cut the remaining pie crust into strips. Create a lattice over the filling.
8. Brush the lattice with the egg wash and sprinkle with the sugar.
9. Place a Crisper Tray in the air fryer.
10. Place the pan on the Tray. Press the Power Button and then the Baking Button (320° F/160° C) and increase the cooking time to 45 mins. To begin the cooking cycle.
Original of the video here