Thanks for stopping by, Feel free to drop a request in the comments for upcoming recipes. *Show More* to see the recipe, watch to learn how to make it!
Please like/comment/subscribe if you enjoyed this video and turn on notifications if you want to see the next post! More to come!!! Also taking suggestions for future videos!
Like the background music? Check out the creator:
Song: Influx to You
TIP: Par-baking the crust will minimize a mushy uncooked center. I may make a video on this soon!
• 5lb bag thinly sliced, parred Macintosh Apples
• 1 Box (2 crusts) Pillsbury Pie Crust
• 1 1/2 cups sugar
• 2 tsp Cinnamon
• 1 tsp nutmeg
• 2 tbs flour
• 2 tbs Cornstarch
• dash of salt
• 4 tbs butter
1. In a bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, 2 tbs flour, 2 tbs cornstarch, dash of salt and mix well.
2. Add apples, tossing lightly to combine. Make sure all the apples are covered in the mixture then add them to the lined pie crust.
3. Dot with butter. Place top crust over pie.
4. Crimp edges and create vents for steam in the top.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 50 mins.
6. Let Cool before cutting and/or refrigerating.
#Cooking #Foodie #CookingAtHome #Food #Southern #BakedFood #ApplePie #Baking
Original of the video here