For more tasty food videos subscribe to our channel @ https://bit.ly/SubscribeToCookd
Pancake is a quick and simple #BreakfastRecipe. This #Pancake is made with maida, curd, vanilla essence and drizzled generously with icing sugar. You can now make this #FlatCake with Cookd’s simple recipe and serve it hot for breakfast. Do try this recipe and share your feedback with us.
Maida (All Purpose Flour) – 1 ⅔ Cups (200 grams)
Salt – ½ tsp
Sugar – ⅓ Cup (70 gms)
Baking Powder – 1 tbsp
Milk Powder – 2 tbsp + 1 tsp (35 gms)
Curd – ¼ Cup (60 gms)
Oil – 25 ml
Water – 50 ml
Egg – 4 nos
Vanilla Essence – ½ tsp
Icing Sugar – For Dusting
1. In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
2. In another bowl, measure and combine the wet ingredients.
3. Combine the wet and dry ingredients. Whisk until uniform.
4. Rest for a minimum time of 30 minutes in the fridge.
5. Heat a non-stick pan on medium flame. Pour the batter with a round ladle.
6. Wait for bubbles to appear on the top, flip the pancakes and cook for a minute.
7. Dust with icing sugar.
1. Whisk the batter until lump-free.
2. Rest the pancake batter for a minimum of 30minutes, refrigerated.
3. Add batter on a preheated pan and let bubbles on the surface appear before flipping it.
Our Curated list of products for your home kitchen – https://www.amazon.in/shop/cookd
Like our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/CookdTV/
Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/cookdtv/
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/CookdRecipes
Original of the video here