Sweet potato pancakes
Mix sweet potatoes with eggs to make easy savoury pancakes for your little one’s breakfast or a mid-morning snack. Great for toddlers, baby-led weaning or an easy family breakfast
* Roasted or steamed sweet potato purée 1 cup
* 2 eggs, beaten
* 2 tbsp wheat flour
* 1 tbsp milk(add if mixture is too dry)
* Add the potato flesh to a small bowl and mash until smooth. Whisk in the eggs until combined.
* Add half the oil to a large frying pan and place over a medium/high heat. Once hot, add 2-3 spoonfuls of mixture to the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until browned on one side and then carefully flip, cooking for a further 2 minutes on the other.
* Add the remaining oil to the frying pan and repeat with the remaining batter.
* Serve warm with tsp of honey or any liquid sweetener.
Original of the video here