Nankhatai Recipe,NanKhatai without Oven, nankhatai biscuit, nankhatai on gas, nankhatai banane ki video, Homemade Nankhatai Recipe,nankhatai recipe,cookies,cookies recipe,homemade cookies,homemade nankhatai,nankhatai in convection, nankhatai without oven,besan nankhatai recipe,easy eggless nan khatai,nan khatai kese banaye
Nankhatai is a traditional Indian Biscuit. It is so soft and crunchy creamy flavour. It melts immediately in mouth when you take a bite. There are many recipes of nankhatai but you can make it without adding extra ingredients. Only main 2 ingredients is required to cook nankhatai at home.
#NaanKhataiRecipe #NoOvenbaking #CookiesRecipe
130g / 1 cup – Maida / Plain Flour
30g / 1/4 cup – Besan / Gram Flour
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 cup Ghee
1/2 cup Sugar Powder
1. Add 1/2 cup Ghee and 1/2 cup Sugar Powder in a bowl and beat it properly with hand beater or electric beater for 5 minutes.
2. After 5 minutes add 1 cup Maida, 1/4 cup Besan, 1 teaspoon Baking Powder and 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda in Bowl.
3. Mix the mixture properly with hands or spoon.
4. Let mixture rest for 3-4 hours.
5. After 4 hours, ghee is properly socked, now mix the mixture again.
6. Shape into round peda like shape and place in a baking tray.
7. Bake it for 20 minutes at 180 degree in convection mode.
8. Let it cool and serve.
Energy booster or fat loss drink: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKQ83cIlIZ4
Cheese Veg Sandwich: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCE3Ti1zd1k
Condensed Milk Ice-Cream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TERfimoEXak
Original of the video here