TRIED AND TESTED | Good Day, Amigas!!👩🍳 Here is a short video tutorial on how to make a tasty crunchy cookies.
Please SUBSCRIBE to my channel | Don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE for more homemade tutorials!
Connect with us:
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tasteofhome….
FULL RECIPE LISTED BELOW
3/4 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1 white egg
2 tbsp. evap. milk
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. almond extract (optional)
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1. Cream butter then add sugar, egg, milk, vanilla, almond extract and beat well.
2. Stir together the flour and baking powder.
3. Gradually add the flour to cream mixture and mix to make a smooth dough.
4. (Do not chill) Place dough into cookie press and press cookies into ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake at 400°F for 6-8 minutes.
Original of the video here