Simple recipe on how to make Chocolate crinkle cookies.
½ cup of cocoa powder
1 cup of white granulated sugar
¼ cup of vegetable oil
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 cup of flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
½ teaspoon of salt
¼ cup icing sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350℉
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix together the cocoa powder, white sugar, and vegetable oil. Beat in the eggs one at a time until they are fully incorporated. Mix in the vanilla extract.
3. In another bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Then, stir the dry ingredients into the wet mixture until a dough forms. Be careful not to over beat the mixtures. Cover the bowl with wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or put in the freezer ~45 minutes.
4. When ready to bake, place 2 cookie sheets or baking trays covered with parchment paper. Roll 1 tablespoonful of dough into balls and place them onto the sheets.
5. Place the dough in the oven and let it bake for ~10 minutes.
6. Once finished, remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool for 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool.
Learn more about this recipe on our website: https://covidcookers.weebly.com/
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for weekly recipes!
Follow us on Instagram for updates: @covid.cookers
Music : ZUTOMAYO – Study me
Original of the video here