Soft flour 65g
Cocoa powder 15g
Butter, unsalted 40g
White sugar 30g
Baking soda 3g
How to cook-
1.In a double boiler, gently melt together the chocolate and butter. Stir until melted and smooth, set aside.
2. Place the eggs, sugar, salt in the bowl. Whisk for 2mins for high speed of had mixer. It turns light and a little creamy.
3. Add the cooled chocolate mixture and stir gently. The mixture should be completely mixed and shiny. Stop it when it’s like chocolate sauce.
4. Sift the all-purpose flour and baking soda in the bowl. Blend the dry ingredients into the mixture and continue stirring until the dough is shiny.
5. Place dough an oven tray using a scoop or a spoon until you have used up all the cookie mixture.
6. Preheat oven to 180 degree C and bake for 12~14minutes.
Original of the video here