Butter – 170 gr
Sugar – 240 gr
Honey – 15 gr
Egg – 1 pc (65 gr)
Flour – 190 gr
Cocoa – 50 gr
Dark chocolate – 100 gr
Baking powder 3 gr
1) Mix flower, cocoa and baking powder.
2) Mix sugar and honey in another bowl.
3) Add sugar with honey to butter and mix well.
4) Add eggs to butter and cream it until smooth.
5) Add half of dry ingredients and mix.
6) Add another half of dry ingredients and mix.
7) Chop chocolate and add it to the dough.
8) Mix well.
9) Knead the dough, wrap it in plastic food wrap and put it in the
fridge for 1 hour.
10) Take the dough out of the fridge, then roll it out. Sprinkle the
dough and molds with flour.
11) Cut the contour out of the dough. Press the molds into the rolled
dough to imprint designs.
12) Put cookies in the fridge for 10 to 15 minutes. Then take it out of
the fridge and place it on the cookie sheets.
13) Preheat the oven to 320°F (160°C). Bake cookies for 15 minutes.
14) Enjoy cookies! 🙂
You can order cookie cutters in my shop
Original of the video here