#HappyCookingToYou #breadcaramelpudding #magnifiedkitchen
FOR BREAD CARAMEL PUDDING
Bread slices 4
Fresh milk 1 1/4 cup
Sugar 1 cup
Custard powder 2 tsp
Large egg 1
BREAD CARAMEL PUDDING –
– Using a small pan, put the sugar and place it over low heat and cook until the sugar caramelize. Be mindful not to burn the sugar.
– Immediately transfer the caramel into the moulds or pan and make sure it coated evenly.
– Remove the brown sides of the bread and cut it into small cubes.
– Using a blender or food processor, blend the bread well.
– Take a small bowl and 1/4 cup of milk and custard powder. mix well without any lumps.
– Then take a mixing bowl and add milk, egg, sugar and bread crumbs powder. process it until well combined.
– Add custard mixture and mix well.
– Put the mixture to the mould or pan.
– Place it in a steamer and cook it low medium heat for about 20- 30 minutes.
– Remove it from the steamer and let it cool and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
– Run a spatula or knife on the side of the pan and gently tip it into a plate.
– Slice and serve !
ENJOY THIS SIMPLE, QUICK AND NO BAKE CARAMEL BREAD PUDDING IS A DELICIOUS TREAT THAT IS SO EASY TO MAKE.
If you liked this video and want to see more recipes, please Hit the SUBSCRIBE button 👇
plus join us on
Facebook :- https://www.facebook.com/Magnified-Kitchen-107587677810181
instagram :- https://www.instagram.com/magnified.kitchen/
Original of the video here