How to make mochi chees bread
1Cup glutinous rice flour
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 cup melted butter
1/4 cup whole milk
How to make mochi bread:
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, sift together glutinous rice flour and tapioca starch. Combine with grated cheese and salt. Set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, whisk egg, melted butter and milk. Gently fold in flour mixture using a spatula.
4. Divide into equal pieces, shape into rounds and place on prepared baking sheet spacing each apart.
5. Bake in 350 F for 20-23 minutes, or until puffed up and golden brown. Let sit on wire rack to cool completely.
Original of the video here