How to make Homemade Bread | Easy Homemade Bread | Bread Breakfast | Bread | Soft Bread | Breakfast
Welcome to Pinks Kitchen, my Food Blogging channel. Here you can watch Indian, Continental, Mexican, Arabian, Mediterranean and Chinese recipes with my twist added to it. This video shows the steps by step procedure for the Recipe.
If you like this cooking video, Please Subscribe to our Pinks Kitchen channel and share it with your family and friends. Do try all our recipes and share your comments below.
Pinks Kitchen Tamil Channel Link:
Pinks Kitchen Channel Link:
Maida: 21/4 Cup
Yeast: 2 Tsp
Honey: 2 Tbsp
Oil: 2 Tbsp
Salt: 1 Tsp
1. Today lets check out how to bake a bread. This recipe is beginner friendly. I have given a very detailed explanation on each step and how your dough should look in each step. This recipe is very easy to follow. You can bake a bread whenever you wish to, so no more store bought bread. Very easy and a simple recipe, so lets quickly check out the ingredients and get started.
2. To a mixing bowl, I have taken 1 cup of Luke warm water. To this add 2 tsp of active dry yeast. You can go with any type of yeast. Then to this add 2 tbsp of honey. Mix all the yeast mixture well. Now its nicely mixed, so let this rest for 10 minutes in room temperature.
3. After 10 minutes, the yeast mixture is nicely activated, so to this add 2 tbsp of oil and mix it well. Make sure the oil is well spread. Now its nicely mixed and ready, keep this aside.
4. To another mixing bowl, I have taken 2 1/4 cup of maida or all purpose flour. To this add a tsp of salt and mix it well. Then to this add the yeast mixture and mix it well.
5. It will be a little sticky in this stage and that is how it should be.
6. Sprinkle some maida or all purpose flour in your wok area and transfer the dough to the work area. Coat it well with the flour and make a smooth ball. Make sure not to knead it hard. When you do so, the bread will become very heard. You should be very gentle in mixing the dough. If required you can sprinkle some more maida or all purpose flour.
7. Tuck in the edges and make a smooth ball. By now the dough should no more be sticky. It should be very smooth and soft. Now its ready.
8. To the same mixing bowl, add 1 tsp of oil and to this transfer the dough. Close with a lid and let this rest for 1 hour in room temperature.
9. Its been 1 hour, so lets open and check. The dough has doubled in size. Give it punch.
10. Sprinkle some maida or all purpose flour in the work area and transfer the dough to it. Spread the dough to a square shape. Roll from one side. Tuck in both the ends and seal it well.
11. I have greased a loaf pan and placed a butter paper on it. Transfer the dough to it. Smoother the edges an make sure there are no hard edges or cracks. Now cling wrap it and let this ready for 1 hour.
12. Now its been 1 hour and the dough has again doubled in size. Its all ready to get baked. Bake at 180 degree Celsius for 35 minutes. Now our bread is our of the oven. Give it a 1 hour rest time. Then you can make slices and enjoy.
13. Now our delicious homemade bread is ready. You can have this delicious and soft bread right away and enjoy with your family and friends. You can store this bread in a bread bin and enjoy for 1 weeks time.
14. Very easy healthy and delicious recipe. This recipe is very simple and easy to follow, so do try this recipe at your home and write back to me your feedback.
15. Happy Cooking!!
Music: Jingle Bells (Instrumental) – Jingle Punks
Software used :
Adobe photoshop CS6 : https://www.adobe.com/in/products/photoshop.html
Filmora Wondershare : https://filmora.wondershare.com/
Adobe Premiere Pro : https://www.adobe.com/in/products/premiere.html
how make a bread,bread,bread baking,how to bake a bread,how to make a milk bread,how to make a soft bread,milk bread recipe,baking a bread,tasty,how to,bread recipe,how to make yeast bread from scratch,bread recipe,bread recipe for beginners,Easy Homemade Bread,How to make homemade bread,easy recipe,homemade bread,sandwich bread,how to,healthy,weight loss,helps digestion,delicious,bread,how to bake,beginners bread,beginners,bread for beginners,moist,learn how to make bread,tutorial,bread making,baking,cooking,bread recipe,bread in cooker,no oven bread,bread,bread without oven,white bread recipe,white bread,homemade bread,home made bread,easy bread recipe,healthy bread,homemade bread recipe,milk bread recipe,sandwich bread recipe,soft bread,easy whole wheat bread,scratch,how to make bread,bread from scratch,baking,without oven bread
Original of the video here