Savory ham and gooey cheese are a great addition to monkey bread. Try this one for your next get together and you will be the center of attention. This recipe is the perfect dish to enjoy with friends and family.
• 2 15.3 – ounce cans large buttermilk biscuits
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
• 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
• 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
• 2 cups diced Bar-S Deli Ham
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup honey Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon coarse grain mustard
1 teaspoon honey
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray a Bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray. Cut each biscuit (dough) in fourths. In a large Ziploc bag, add 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning, and 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese. Add 1/3 of the biscuit pieces and shake in bag until coated. Then layer the bottom of the Bundt pan with the pieces of biscuit dough.
2. Sprinkle 1/3 of the diced Bar-S Deli Ham and shredded Swiss cheese over the first layer of dough.
3. Repeat twice so there are 3 layers of this combination (biscuit dough, diced ham, shredded cheese). The last layer on top of the Bundt bread should be ham and swiss.
4. Bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes at 350 F or until golden brown on top.
5. Allow bread to rest for a few minutes, then turn it over onto a serving plate.
6. In a bowl combine mayonnaise, mustards, honey and salt and whisk into a creamy dipping sauce.
Check here for the written instructions: http://bit.ly/Bar-SHamCheeseMonkeyBread
For more delicious Bar-S recipes, check out http://bit.ly/Bar-SRecipes
For a list of Bar-S Products, click here: http://bit.ly/Bar-SProducts
Original of the video here