Hello Foddie! Red velvet waffles are a yummy way to start off your day, and will add a little color to your weekend!
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ CLICK FOR RECIPE ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ ___________
Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 5 mins Total time: 10 mins
Servings: 10 – 12 waffles (depending on the size of your waffle maker)
• 2 cup flour
• 1 tsp. baking powder
• 1 tsp. baking soda
• 1 tsp. salt
• 2 eggs
• 1 ¾ cup buttermilk
• 1/3 cup melted butter or canola oil
• 1/4 cup sugar
• 1/3 cup cocoa powder
• 2 tsp. vanilla
• 1 ½ tbsp. red food coloring
Lemon Cream Cheese Glaze
• 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
• 4 tbsp. melted butter
• 2 tbsp. milk
• 1 cup powdered sugar
• 2 tbsp. lemon juice
1. Preheat waffle iron.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a large size bowl; flour, baking soda, baking
powder, cocoa powder and salt. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl combine wet ingredients; eggs, buttermilk, butter,
vanilla and red food coloring.
4. Pour milk and butter mixture into the large bowl of dry ingredients. Stir
5. Add 3 tbsp of waffle mixture onto the waffle iron. Remove waffle once
firm and cooked through.
Lemon Cream Cheese Glaze Instructions
1. Combine all frosting ingredients in a large bowl and beat until creamy
(add more if needed). Drizzle over waffles and serve.
Give this video a THUMBS UP, LEAVE A COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!! Thanks for watching!
About Me: My name is Leah and I love sharing recipes, solving what to cook, and tips. My goal is sharing dishes that are unique, tasty, fun and creative. This is a fun and positive channel with lots of sharing! I hope you will stay, subscribe and join in on the fun.
OTHER PLACES YOU CAN FIND ME:
MY BLOG: https://www.leahpimentel.com/
MY EMAIL: email@example.com
MORE RECIPES YOU HAVE TO TRY:
The Best Pecan Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe: https://bit.ly/3rADvTy
How to Make Hershey’s Baking Mini Kisses Cookie Cake: https://bit.ly/2N6zozD
Kale and Avocado Smoothie: https://bit.ly/3pa1NSx
Original of the video here