Happy early valentines day! I love breakfast and brunch so much, why not eat it in bed? In my video I want to show you how to make these pink velvet waffles. Of course, you could easily change this into red velvet if you want by adding more food dye. This recipe is super easy and fast. I made this under an hour. If you follow my recipe, feel free to tag me @thelifeofzpa on my social medias! I’d love to see! Like, share, and subscribe. XOXO
♡ ♡ Social Medias ♡ ♡
~ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thelifeofzpa/
~ Photography Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zpasnaps/
~ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lifeofzpa/
DISCLAIMER: I am not a professional baker. I just do what works for me.
3 Tbsp White Sugar
4 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Coffee Grounds (optional)
2 Tbsp Dark Coco Powder
1 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
1/2 Cup Flavorless Oil (Veg Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, etc)
1 1/2 Cups Buttermilk Milk
1 tsp of Flavoring/Extracts (I used Vanilla Extract)
Pinch of Salt
Food Dye/ Food Color (I used Red to get my pink color that I wanted)
1) Pre-measure all your ingredients and make sure your eggs are room temperature.
2) Put all your dry ingredients through a sift into my bowl (flour, coco powder, coffee, baking powder, white sugar, & salt). Make sure it is well incorporated into one another and set aside.
3) In another bowl, mix all your wet ingredients (buttermilk, extract, oil, & eggs). Whisk together well.
4) Add your food coloring of choice till you get the desire color.
5) Add all your wet ingredients into your dry ingredients and mix at first with a whisk then scrap the bottom of the bowl with a spatula to ensure all is incorporated. (Do not over mix).
6) Plug in your waffle maker. Once ready, scoop batter and wait till the waffle is ready.
7) Repeat steps 6 till you run out of batter. (I made about 16 heart waffles with 1/4 cup batter for each waffle.)
8) Assemble with your favorite toppings and serve!
♡ ♡ Music ♡ ♡
Better Today Than Yesterday by Jennifer Chung
Imagine by Lukrembo
(I DO NOT OWN THE MUSIC/SONG) (Credit goes to it’s rightful owner)
Original of the video here