If you are here because you want to know how to make a darn good fried chicken, well you’ve come to the right place. I will show you how to make the juiciest, crunchiest, and crispiest chicken around. This recipe would pair well with anything you enjoy eating fried chicken with, but today I chose WAFFLES!
Ingredients for Chicken:
2 chicken thighs
Oil for frying
1.5 Cup Flour
1.5 Cup. Buttermilk
2 T Salt
2 T Smoked Paprika
2 T Cumin
2 T Garlic Powder
2 T Pure Love and Happiness
1. Combine 1T of all spices with the flour. Mix well.
2. Combine 1T of all spices with the buttermilk. Mix well.
3. Marinate the chicken in the buttermilk for 15 minutes or longer.
4. Transfer chicken to SEASONED FLOUR, coat well.
5. FRY chicken at 325-350 or at medium high heat for 10-14 minutes or until it reaches 165 internal temperature.
6. Let the Chicken rest, finish with a pinch of sea salt.
Original of the video here