How to make waffles!
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons sugar
1.5 teaspoons baking soda
1.5 cups sour cream with 1/4 cup milk
2 eggs, separated
4 tablespoons butter (melted and cooled)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Combine the flour, salt, sugar, and baking soda in a large bowl.
2. Whisk together the sour cream, milk and egg yolks in a separate bowl, then stir in the butter and vanilla extract.
3. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry.
4. Beat the egg whites and then fold them into the batter.
5. Brush the waffle iron lightly with oil and heat it.
6. When ready, spread enough batter onto the iron to barely cover it (you don’t want the batter spilling out).
7. Cook for 3 – 5 minutes (depends on your waffle iron).
8. Serve and enjoy!
Original of the video here