BROWN SUGAR CINNAMON WAFFLES
2 Cups of AP Flour
2 Tablespoons of Sugar
2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder
1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
1/2 teaspoon of salt
2 Teaspoons of Cinnamon
2 Teaspoons of Brown Sugar
2 Cups of Buttermilk
1/4 Cup of Brown Butter (cooled)
2 teaspoon of vanilla
2 large eggs
Optional: Powdered sugar for the razzle-dazzle.
1. Mix buttermilk, butter, vanilla, and eggs together.
2. n a separate bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
3. Pour in wet ingredients to dry ingredients and whisk together.
4. Spray waffle iron with non-stick spray and pour in batter.
5. Allow iron to do it’s thing (depending on its factory settings).
6. Take out and dust with powder sugar or syrup of your choice.
1 Cup of Sugar
1 Cup of Water
Juice of 1 Lemon
1 Teaspoon of Cornstarch + 1 Teaspoon of Water
1. Slice peaches around the pit and add to saucepot.
2. Add water, sugar, and lemon juice and simmer over medium-high heat for about 20 minutes.
3. With a potato masher, mash peaches to release remaining juices.
4. Strain over a mesh strainer and discard excess.
5. Thicken with a cornstarch slurry (1 tsp of cornstarch and 1 tsp of water stirred together).
6. Serve warm over waffles.
Original of the video here