Happy Pi day! Our 2 No bake Pie Recipes Video!
Following are the written recipes for both pies:
Passion Fruit & Mango Cream Pie
14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
Freshly squeezed juice of 1 lemon
2/3 cup passion fruit pulp
8-ounce container whipped topping, defrosted
9-inch prepared graham cracker crust
1. In a mixing bowl, combine whipped topping and condensed milk.
2. Add passion fruit pulp and lemon juice and mix until filling is thickened.
3. Pour filling into prepared pie shell
4. Refrigerate pie overnight or for at least 4 hours before serving.
5. Top with mango slices and enjoy!
KUMQUAT CREAM PIE
1 baked graham cracker pie crust, 9″
1 (8 oz.) Cool Whip whipped topping
2/3 cup pureed Kumquats
1 can condensed milk
Juice of 1/2 lemon
Add lemon juice to kumquat puree, mix and keep aside. In another bowl, add condensed milk and whipped topping. Add pureed kumquat mix and beat until thickened. Pour in pie crust and chill in refrigerator for several hours.
Kumquat Puree Preparation
Wash fruit, cut in half and remove seeds. Place in blender or food chopper (A blender makes a finer puree). Do not cook. Use puree in recipes as called for or freeze in zip-lock bags or other freezer containers. Frozen kumquat puree can be stored for six months or more. When you use frozen puree .. defrost and drain the excess liquid before using.
Original of the video here