No-Bake Banoffee Pie ni Jamueats
Video also available at Jam Eats the World (Youtube), Jamueats (FB Page), @jescelgem (instagram)
Tipid tips siguro: Ok kung madami kang banana na nabili
Verdict: Masarap, mauulit. Hindi bentable pero edible 🙂
-2cups crushed graham
-1/4 cup melted butter
-4pcs banana (Enough for the pie)
-1/2 cup caramelized condensed milk
-1pack chilled nestle all purpose cream
1. Combine graham and butter. Press on baking vessel to form a crust. Keep in fridge.
2. Cook the condensed milk for 30mins until it looks slightly brown. Let it cool for atleast 15mins.
3. Assemble the banana and drizzle the caramel on top. Keep in fridge while making the next step.
4. Whip the nestle cream till stiff and double in size. Pour it on top of the banana.
5. Dust with crushed graham and chill in the fridge overnight or 4hrs before serving.
Original of the video here