* 16 oz Cream Cheese (soften at room temp)
* 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
* 3 Limes
* Zest of 1 lime
* Graham Cracker Crust
1. Add cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lime juice and half of the lime zest to a big bowl, and beat on high until it is smooth and creamy.
2. Then Transfer it the graham cracker crust.
3. Sprinkle last of the lime zest on top, and refrigerate until filling is set for about 3 to 4 hours.
4. Serve it cold and enjoy!!
Thank you for watching and supporting
I hope you enjoy this video
Like and Subscribe
Share my videos with others please and thank you!
Original of the video here