this recipe should take about 4 hours and 30 min. or a day
it feeds about 10 or so people
– 1 1/3 cup of raw, unsalted almonds
– 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
– 1 tablespoon of coconut oil (melted)
– 1/3 cup & 1 tablespoon of sugar free monk syrup (can get on amazon)
– 1 large avocado or 1 cup (should be the same)
– 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk (or coconuct milk , unsweetened)
– 1/3 cup & 1 tablespoon of sugar free monk syrup
– 3 tablespoons of coconut oil (melted)
. optional (to put on top of pie)
85 % cocoa dark chocolate
– blender/ food processor
– measuring cups and spoons
– pie pan (about 9 inches)
1. add almonds , dessicated coconut , and cocoa powder do blender or food processor. blend to a thick meal.
. add monk fruit syrup and melted coconut oil , should be a sticky enough to make a crust. add a little water to fix.
. press crust into a pan , i used a spoon to do it.
. put crust in fridge to set.
2. scoop avocado , monk fruit syrup , cocoa powder , almond milk , and melted coconut oil into same blender/food processor (no need to clean it)
. blend into a mousse
3. pour mousse into crust
OPTIONAL – sprinkle dark chocolate on top
4. either refrigerate for 4 hours , a whole day , or freeze and thaw when ready to be eaten
store 3 days in fridge
Original of the video here