Easy Sausage Pie – Melissa’s Home Cooking
This recipe feeds up to 8 people
This sausage pie is our family’s all-time favourite, easy to make and it is also budget-friendly.
Follow Melissa’s Home Cooking:
Subscribe to You Tube: Melissa’s Home Cooking:
For the Sausage Meat Mixture
2 x 450 g rolls of sausage meat
2 medium size onions minced
2 medium apples minced
2 cups breadcrumbs
Sprinkle of salt
Sprinkle of pepper
4/5 sheets Puff Pastry
1 egg – brushing on pastry
1. Preheat oven to 200 C fan bake.
2. Spray or brush dish.
3. In a bowl mix all of the ingredients above, add more breadcrumbs if too gooey.
4. Line dish with puff pastry.
5. Pour in the sausage mixture.
6. Top the dish with puff pastry and decorate with the balance of the cut pastry.
7. Brush egg on top and bake in oven for 30 minutes or until a light golden brown.
8. Serve with tomato chutney and your favourite salad!
Thanks for watching, Enjoy and Happy Cooking!!!
Please check the following playlist of videos and recipes for more easy, delicious home cooking inspiration and ideas:
For other pie/pastry videos and recipes:
Better Than Takeaway/Takeout Home Cooked Version:
Meals the family love that feed 6-8 people for under $20:
Please remember to like, share with your friends, comment and let me know if you have enjoyed cooking and eating this recipe. If you would like to receive notifications of future releases, please click on the link below to subscribed and the bell to All and also to check out my other videos.
Food & Cooking Background Music for Video | NO COPYRIGHT MUSIC by DIREX
Creative Commons Attribution license (reuse allowed)
Original of the video here