This lazy courgette pie couldn’t be easier to make or more delicious. Enjoy it warm, at room temperature or even straight from the fridge and I promise you, it will become one of your go-to pies in no time
• 3 medium courgettes (about 500g), grated
• 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
• 1/3 cup olive oil
• 200g feta, crumbled
• 3 spring onions, sliced
• 1 small bunch dill, roughly chopped
• 3 medium eggs, beaten
• 1 cup all purpose flour
• lots of freshly ground black pepper
• polenta (coarsely ground cornmeal) for the pan
• additional feta crumbles & extra virgin olive oil, to finish
• Preheat the oven to 180C (160C FAN).
• Combine the grated courgettes with the rest of the ingredients and toss well to combine. The consistency should be quite loose (falling from the spoon), so adjust the amount of flour if needed.
• Oil a shallow pan (I used a 25cm round tart pan) and sprinkle some cornmeal, which will add some delicious crunch to the pie.
• Pour in the pie mixture and flatten with the back of a spoon; add the remaining feta crumbles and a good drizzle of olive oil and bake for about 40-45’, or until golden and set.
• Let it cool to room temperature (though you can also eat warm or cold) and serve with a simple green salad, some additional yogurt or soft cream cheese.
TO SEE MORE & TO KEEP IN TOUCH:
#thetastyother #amaryllistsegou #recipes
Original of the video here