Easy Banoffee Pie Recipe (No Bake) without Condensed Milk
This Easy Banoffee Pie Recipe is made without Dulce de Leche and therefore needs no condensed milk. Moreover, this is a No-Bake Banoffee Pie recipe that you definitely must include in your list.
Prep Time: 15m
Cook Time: 30m
Total Time: 225m
Refrigerate Banoffee Pie: 180m
– 2 Cup OREO Crumbs about 150grams (Pulsed to powdery crumbs)
– 5 Tablespoons Melted Unsalted Butter 70grams
– 3 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
– ⅓ Cup Maple Syrup 50grams
– ⅛ Teaspoon Salt
– ¼ Cup Heavy Cream 60grams
– ½ Cup Light Brown Sugar 100grams
– 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
– 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
– 2 Cups Cold Heavy Cream or Heavy Whipping Cream
– 2 Large Bananas sliced into thin round circles
– Dark Chocolate Chunks, Chocolate Shavings for garnish (OPTIONAL)
1) In a bowl combine Oreo Crumbs with Melted Butter, Maple Syrup, Cocoa Powder, and Salt. Mix well with a spatula until combined. The mixture should look slightly dry. If it is too wet then you can add some more Oreo crumbs. The drier it is the quicker it will set. Pour this into your pie dish and spread it out using the back of a measuring cup or your hands. Allow this to chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
2) Heat a saucepan over medium-high heat. Into that add Heavy Cream, Light Brown Sugar, Pure Vanilla Extract, and Cornstarch. Stir well and allow it to come to a slow boil over low heat. Take it off the heat and allow it to cool down completely.
3) Pour the filling into your prepared crust. Allow this to set in the refrigerator. This can take up to 2 hours or more. Wait until the top layer sets completely. Make sure you keep it uncovered.
4) In the meantime, take some heavy whipping cream in a medium-sized bowl. Whisk it at high speed using a handheld mixer for about 3-5 minutes until you see stiff peaks.
5) Decorate the top of the pie with thin circles of sliced bananas. Lay them in a circular pattern on the pie. Add some whipped cream to the pie and garnish with Dark Chocolate Chunks and Chocolate Shavings.
Original of the video here