This Pumpkin Pie Baked oatmeal recipe is made with pantry staple ingredients, easy to make, wholesome, and a perfect breakfast or treat that the whole family will enjoy. It comes together in just 30 minutes.
🖨 PRINT RECIPE HERE:
⬇️ Full recipe below ⬇️
Other amazing recipes on: https://healthyfitnessmeals.com
* 2 cups rolled old-fashioned oats
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice mix
* 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
* 1 large egg
* 1 1/2 cups almond or coconut milk
* 1 cup pumpkin puree
* 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
* 1 Tablespoon coconut oil melted
* 2/3 tbsp pure vanilla extract
* 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
* 1/2 cup pecans
* OPTIONAL: Serve with plain yogurt and maple syrup or honey
* First, preheat the oven to 375°F and coat an 8×10 inch baking dish with some cooking spray. Line the dish with parchment paper and set aside.
* Next, in a mixing bowl, add oats, baking powder, pumpkin spice, and salt, mix well, and set aside.
* In another shallow bowl, whisk egg until pale and creamy.
* Then, add in the milk, puree, maple syrup, oil, and vanilla extract, whisk again until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
* Pour the egg mixture into the oats, and mix to combine. Fold in the chocolate chips and pecans. Next, pour the oat mixture into the prepared baking dish.
* Level and smooth the top and sides with a spatula so the batter is evenly distributed in the pan.
* Bake in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted into the the middle comes out clean and the top is nicely golden brown.
* Remove the dish from the oven and let it cool at room temperature. Cut the oatmeal bake into 6 even squares.
* Finally, serve with plain yogurt and a drizzle of honey or maple syrup.
📍FIND ME ON OTHER PLATFORMS
Thanks for watching! ❤️ Don’t forget to share, like and subscribe to my channel
Original of the video here