You can make pancakes with chickpea flour in just 20 minutes. They are vegan, gluten-free and rich in protein. Perfect for breakfast or lunch 🙂
So how to make the pancakes? Here’s the full recipe:
– 1 cup chickpea flour (gram flour, besan)
– t cup water
– 1 tsp cumin seeds
– 1/2 tsp chilli powder
– 1/2 tsp turmeric
– 1/2 tsp kala namak
– 1 onion
– 1 medium tomato
– 1 green chilly (optional)
– sea salt
Note: Feel free to add additional vegetables such as green peas and spinach.
– Add all the dry ingredients (chickpea flour, cumin seeds, chilli powder, turmeric, kala namak) to a bowl and mix till most of the lumps are gone.
– Then add the chopped vegetables with 1 cup of water and mix till the batter is well combined to form a smooth batter.
– Pour 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan and wait till it’s hot.
– Once the oil hot, pour the batter using a ladle and spread evenly.
Cook for 3 minutes on each side. When you see bubbles forming on the top of the pancake, cook for 20 more seconds and change side.
– Serve the pancakes with either hummus, siracha or with fresh salad 🙂
In India, we call them ‘besan ka chila’ and they are traditionally eater for breakfast.
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/spicenplants/
* MUSIC BY : LINA
* SONG NAME : FULL PLATE
* VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pKDW9rb_BE&list=PLMgo_gZ4oSXwbdmQ9lwDNDFp-e_0mtXNS&index=15&t=22s
* CHANNEL : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU5Do0TOC7RTI9WUlpDzHrA
I am Ashmeet. Being Indian I absolutely love Indian food. My favorite spices and coriander and cumin. The two most essential spices in Indian cooking in my opinion. This channel is all about plant-based ‘Indian’ inspired dishes and hence the name Spice N’ Plants. If you are a Vegan or want to cut down on meat then this is the perfect place to find easy and wholesome dishes.
Original of the video here
hey guys welcome to another recipe videowith spice and plants today I will showyou how you can make deliciousgluten-free and protein pancakes madefrom chickpea flour we are ready inunder 20 minutes and require only ahandful of ingredients traditionallyeaten for breakfast but they are perfectfor both lunch as well as brunch beforeI move on to the recipe make sure to hitthe subscribe button and thenotification pail in order to benotified when I upload a new recipevideo you can also follow me onInstagram my username is spiced andplants alright let’s start cooking[Music][Music][Music][Music][Music][Music][Music][Music][Music]