With this easy recipe you can make perfect soft and fluffy pancakes. With ingredients you can find around your kitchen.
Follow our restaurant on:
Follow our Kitchen on:
– 1 Egg Large or 2 Medium
– 1/4 Cup Sugar
– 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Essence
– 2 Tbsp Butter (you could also use oil)
– 1/2 Cup Milk
– 3/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
– 1 Tsp baking powder
– In a bowl add egg and beat it well.
– Add Vanilla essence, Butter, Milk and mix.
– With a strainer and all purpose flour & baking soda, ensure no lumps go through.
– Add a pinch of salt.
– Mix everything really well to get a nice and smooth batter.
– On low flame put the batter on to a pan, according to the size of the pancake you intend to make.
– After 2 minutes check if the base has become golden brown.
– Flip and do the same to the other side for approx. 1 minute.
– Pancakes are now ready.
Note: You can use toppings of your choice, we have used powdered sugar with red berries, blue berries and honey.
Original of the video here