Hello everyone 😁😁 Welcome to MorewaTV. On the show today we are going to be making the best Homemade fluffy Pancakes in town😉
This recipe makes the most soft and fluffy pancakes. It can serve as breakfast or brunch. Pancakes goes with tea, cocoa drinks, juice etc
– Baking Flour
– Baking powder
– Melted butter
– Unmelted butter
– Date Syrup
– Seive the flour in a mixing bowl.
– Add a pinch of salt and baking powder.
– Add Sugar to taste and mix.
Set this aside and get another bowl.
– Break the eggs
– Pour the milk
– Add the melted butter and whisk all together
– Pour this content into the prepared flour and mix to form batter.
– Add a bit of water if the batter is too thick
– Mix till you have a smooth batter.
– Set your frypan on fire and and a slice of the Unmelted butter.
– Heat up and scoop the batter in with a scoop.
– Fry till it’s starts forming holes and flip over.
– Continue the process until you finish frying.
– Add the Date syrup and spread, you can also use Marple syrup or Chocolate syrup as an alternative.
Yippee the pancake is ready to be served!
Try this at home and let me know the feedback.
Please don’t forget to like my videos and please subscribe to my channel.
This is the best Pancake Recipe in town, you don’t need vegetable oil to fry this.
It’s healthy and easy to prepare. Children would love it…. Adult would love it!
Share with me in the comments section your thoughts.
You can also reach me via mail: email@example.com
Thanks for watching MorewaTV.
See you next time!
Original of the video here