How to make easy pancakes!
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 4 tsp baking powder
– 1/4 tsp baking soda
– 1/4 cup sugar
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1 1/2 cup milk
– 1/4 cup butter (melted) or vegetable oil
– 2 tsp vanilla extract
– 1 egg
1. In a bowl, sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
2. Mix all together
3. In a separate bowl, add the milk, butter/oil, vanilla and egg.
4. Whisk the wet ingredients together before slowly folding to the dry ingredients.
5. Do not over mix! Make sure that the batter is thick and creamy.
6. Set the batter aside for 10-15mins.
7. Heat and grease a pan (non-stick) with butter.
8. Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan and spread gently into a round shape.
9. When bubbles begin to appear on the surface, flip the pancake.
10. Cook until golden and repeat the same steps with the remaining batter.
11. If you are adventurous, add chocolate syrup, powdered sugar, strawberries, blueberries, ice cream, or yogurt!
Original of the video here